These pages are designed by myself (Matt Will) for the benefit of students and prospective students alike. There is information on each course that I teach, courses offered in the finance concentration, and other data from the University of Indianapolis. Information on both MBA and Undergraduate courses is presented. Most of it is related to the MBA Program, where I oversee the curriculum. These pages are not the product of the University of Indianapolis. This web site is my own and I am solely responsible for the content. Enjoy your visit.
Words of Economic and Philosophical Wisdom
- You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
- You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
- You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
- You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
- You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money.
- You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
- You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than you earn.
- You cannot build character and courage by destroying men’s initiative and independence.
- And you cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they can and should do for themselves.
William J. H. Boetcker (1916)