These pages are designed by myself (Matt Will) for the benefit of students and prospective students alike. There is information on each course that I teach, courses offered in the finance concentration, and other data. These pages are not the product of the University of Indianapolis. This web site is my own and I am solely responsible for the content. Enjoy your visit.
How to Take Notes in Class
Words of Economic and Philosophical Wisdom
- You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
- You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
- You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
- You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
- You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money.
- You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
- You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than you earn.
- You cannot build character and courage by destroying men’s initiative and independence.
- And you cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they can and should do for themselves.
William J. H. Boetcker (1916)